Kick start 2023 in the most delicious way with Wensleydale Creamery’s new menus.
The award-winning cheesemaker, based in Hawes in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, is launching a brand-new pizza menu along with a host of tempting deals in the 1897 Coffee Shop at its Visitor Centre.
Get a slice of the action with a deliciously crisp pizza, made with hand-pressed sourdough, topped with a rich tomato sauce, and of course lots of Wensleydale cheese, from £10. Enjoy a range of toppings including:
• Yorkshire Wensleydale & Apricots Cheese, Ham and Pineapple
• Wensleydale Blue Cheese with BBQ Beef
• Naturally Oak Smoked Cheddar & Pepperoni
• Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese & Garlic Mushroom
• Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese Classic
Also launching on the 2nd January and running up until 12th February, visitors will be able to enjoy new ‘Dine for £10’ deals including:
• Yorkshire Wensleydale & Double Yorkshire cheese on toast, home-made caramel shortbread, with any tea or coffee
• Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese Classic Pizza with a side of homemade slaw and mac n cheese
• Two home-made fruit scones with Yorkshire Butter, cream & jam and two pots of Yorkshire Tea
Looking for something a bit different? Why not build your own Yorkshire Wensleydale cheeseboard! Simply take the cheese you’ve purchased from the much-loved Cheese Shop to the 1897 Coffee Shop where its expert team will add a range of perfectly paired accompaniments from home-made oatcakes, Rosebud Preserves Yorkshire Wensleydale Chutney, Yorkshire Butter, mixed leaves and homemade slaw. They’ll also wrap up whatever’s left for you to enjoy at home.